Staining and Sealing
We offer specialty features with our patios that include perimeter lighting, intricate pattern design, unique concrete stamps and sealants, and landscape design options to surround your new patio.
Just like all other structures built by Armored Concrete, our patios are built in accordance with city spec and contain well-built crush foundations that can stand up to the harsh Edmonton climate for years and years with little maintenance.
All retaining walls and patio structures can be built to your preference with your ideal type of stone. Contact us today and start the design of your wall.
Sealers block the pores in the concrete to reduce the absorption of water and salts or form an impermeable layer that prevents such materials from passing. We offer various types of concrete sealing services for the Edmonton and surrounding area including:
– Penetrating Sealers: This type of sealer, seals the pores of the concrete below the surface and is great for driveways and pool decks.
– Film-Forming Sealers: This type of sealer blocks the penetration of water by forming a barrier on the concrete surface is also a fantastic choice for pool decks and driveways.
– Siloxane Concrete Sealer: A lower-cost option for a sealer that will too repel water for your concrete driveways and pool decks.
– Acrylic Concrete Sealer: A low-cost versatile sealer that can be used for either indoor concrete floors or exterior concrete pads.
– Epoxy: Epoxy concrete sealers are typically applied indoors for concrete countertops, concrete walkway areas, interior stained or stamped concrete, and concrete overlays.
– Polyurethane Concrete Sealer: This type of cement sealer forms a protective film that provides resistance to abrasion and chemicals giving the surface a longer-lasting life.
– Clear Concrete Sealer: Clear concrete sealer is a classic choice you can’t go wrong with. This type of concrete sealer will make your surface durable while looking polished and finished. A clear concrete sealer is recommended for basement finishes, stained concrete, and stamped concrete surfaces.
– Stamped Concrete Sealer: Stamped concrete sealers are easy to apply, durable, economical, and require a solvent or water-based acrylic sealers.
Have our team apply a protective sealer to keep your concrete fresh and extend the life of your investment.
Stain and sealing are practical and efficient ways to provide superior protection while also improving the appearance of concrete surfaces.
We offer water-based, acetone-based, and acid-based concrete staining at Armored Concrete Services, which can be an excellent option for your home or business’s concrete flooring and surfaces.
Our team is dedicated to providing custom concrete staining services to home and business owners throughout Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, St. Albert, and Beaumont area, ensuring that their floors look great while remaining in good condition.
No matter how large or small the project, our team of flooring experts will be able to provide you with high-quality artistry on every job.
Armored Concrete Services can help you whether you need indoor or outdoor concrete staining or sealing.
You can rely on the Armored Concrete Services team to provide you with the best customer service.
Transform your drab concrete surfaces into works of art! Stained concrete can be an excellent addition to any residential or commercial property, such as:
- decks for swimming pools
- retail establishments
There are numerous advantages to sealing concrete surfaces, whether indoors or outdoors or for residential or commercial buildings.
Armored Concrete Services guarantees that your concrete surface will be more resistant to water, harsh weather conditions, stains, and abrasive substances when you have concrete sealing.
Armored Concrete Services is dedicated to assisting both residential and commercial clients.
We are dedicated to assisting residential and commercial building owners in maintaining the quality of their concrete flooring. Based on your needs and the appearance of your property, our team will work with you to determine which seal is best for your concrete.
With years of professional experience, you can be confident that Armored Concrete Services will deliver exceptional craftsmanship and the best concrete services in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, St. Albert, Beaumont!
WHY SHOULD YOU GET CONCRETE SEALING?
The advantages of concrete sealing far outweigh the costs. Not only will sealing improve the appearance of your concrete surfaces, but it will also provide numerous benefits:
- Extends the life of the concrete
- Enhances the appearance and curb appeal
- It is resistant to oils, stains, and harsh weather.
- It prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
- It lessens cracking, flaking, and spalling.
- Cost-effective and efficient
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
Armored Concrete Services has been in business for over ten years. There is no such thing as a small or large job. We are the company to call if you need protective or decorative coatings for your home or business, from residential to commercial.
We take pride in our customer service and have a genuine passion and love for what we do. There are numerous options for both beautifying and protecting your concrete.